Terms and Conditions
- Participating Hot Rods will be capped at 100 (due to limitations of Car Parking spaces on Cavanagh Street)
- Participating Motorbikes not capped
- Individual vehicles must be insured and registered
- Shannon’s will contact you if you answered Yes on registration
- Dressed to Impress, Suited and Booted! Rodders Top Hats please!
- Participating vehicles will be restricted to those generally known as Veteran, Vintage, Classic, Motorcycles Hot Rods and Street Machines
- All entrants must obey the instructions of Traffic Marshals. Failure to do so is an offence under the Road Traffic Act.
- Passes must be prominently displayed for the entire event for insurance purposes.
- All cruising vehicles must be in place at Eva’s by 9.45 am and to assist Traffic Marshals in fulfilling their role.
- All static vehicles participating in the Shannon’s Bike & Rod Show must be in place at The Cav by 9.30 am.
- Vehicles not displaying the Pass will be treated as non-entrants and will not be allowed entry to the Cruise or display areas.
- All owners, drivers and passengers enter and participate in this event solely at their own risk.
- In consideration of acceptance of this entry to attend the 2019 Cruise For The Cause the applicant releases the organisers of any and all liability for loss, damage or injury to the applicant, their party and/or their vehicle.
- The entrant, by participating in this event and the passengers by taking part, shall waive the right of action at law against the organisers, the committee, associated organisers, participating venues, their representatives or agents for loss, damage or injuries arising from this Event.
- I understand Cruise For The Cause and related activities may be recorded. I consent to any photographs or film of my likeness being used by Cruise For The Cause convenors or the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia, free of any charge or royalty and acknowledge all copyright of such images belong to the organisers.
- Terms accepted on registration.
Entry Refunds & Cancellation Policy
Entry cancellations can be made up to two weeks before the event date when a refund (less 20% administration fee) will be made. Refunds will not be given after this date. Please send requests for refunds in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the event must be cancelled due to weather conditions or natural disasters or any other reason so deemed by the organisers, the event will not be rescheduled, and no refunds will be issued. Where possible an alternative race course may be provided on race day.
The Cruise For The Cause is leisurely ride or drive and not a race or rally. Safety of both participants and the general public is paramount.
This is a burn out and idiot free event.
All participants must adhere to NT road rules, regulations and cruise in a safe and respectful manner amongst general traffic. All participants attend the safety briefing prior to departure and adhere to directions of course officials and marshals. Appropriate crash helmets are compulsory for motorcyclists.
Advice to Participants
Wear appropriate protective clothing, sunscreen and consider headwear. Stay hydrated. Please leave your pets at home.
Questions may be directed to Dan Leather at email@example.com